Jovoy Paris is a perfume house founded by Blanche Arvoy in 1923. Four perfumes with animal-shaped bottles were launched for the brand of Jovoy. Blanche started a new house, the house of Corday a year later, which she named after Charlotte Codray, a participant in the French revolution. It ended its production in the beginning of the 1960es.
In 2006 Francois Hénin resurrected the House with the debut of a new range of Eau de Parfums and the largest independent store of artistic perfumery in Paris located near Place Vendome. Jovoy Paris has been reincarnated and brings back the allure of storied perfumery with a modern twist. Somewhere Blanch is dancing the Charleston with glee.